Summer 2021 Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
If official 2020 fall-term transcripts are not available by the due date, submit an unofficial transcript. If you are selected for an interview you will be asked to update your file with the official transcript.
Freshmen are welcome to apply and may include, in addition to ALL other application materials, an official high school transcript and one recommendation letter from their high school. Send these additional documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, since the application form allows you to upload only 1 transcript and 3 recommendation letters.
Application Preparation Checklist
- Complete your application online and submit.
Please note that your progress while filling out this form will not be saved. Do not reload this page or navigate away from it until you have fully completed the form and clicked the Submit button. You are advised to prepare all materials offline in advance, and to cut/paste them into the forms.
- Scanned copies to upload via online application:
Format: pdf, jpg, or png 5MB max.
- A scanned copy of your official transcript.
- A scanned copy of your currently valid health insurance card. Princeton University requires all participants to have valid health insurance throughout the program.
- A scanned copy of your currently valid passport or permanent resident card (picture need not be included).
If you are a US citizen and do not hold a currently valid passport, please submit scanned copies of either:
- your expired US passport, OR
- your birth certificate and a currently valid state issued form of ID (e.g. driver’s license)
- Request three recommendation letters to be submitted by your letter writers directly to:
Subject: Recommendation for <your name>
The letters must be received by January 31, 2021.
After Submitting Your Application
If you do not receive a confirmation that your application was received contact email@example.com.
If your letter writers do not receive a confirmation that the recommendation letter was received, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org on their behalf.